1.0. Fliptus does not collect personal information through our applications or website
We do not require you to provide any information to download or use our mobile applications, and we do not collect any information about you or your device, excepting
2.0. Your email address is only used for your account identification, password resetting, and/or our newsletter
- non-personal information about how an application is used, and for how long, such as the screens viewed and actions taken within an application, for the specific purpose of improving our applications;
- email addresses and usernames of users who create an account for use within our applications; and
- email addresses of users who register for our newsletter. This email address is solely used for newsletter distribution, and is not linked in any way to application usage.
Email addresses provided when creating a user account will only be used to contact you about your account, such as resetting a forgotten password, or notifying you of a change to your account, such as a suspension, or termination.
3.0. Support requests can be made via email
- your email address is only being collected for the purposes of receiving our newsletter, and is not combined with any other information, except your name if (optionally) provided,
- you can immediately unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time, and
- the newsletter is distributed via a third-party platform, and for this reason, the email address needs to be shared with this third-party, for this sole purpose of newsletter distribution.
You may contact us via email in regards to any general or specific support enquiries. Any information provided in this request, including your email address, will only be used to provide support. Any support requests from individuals identifying themselves as under the age of 13 will only be used to respond to said request, and will be immediately and irretrievably deleted when the request has been resolved.
4.0. Information sharing disclosure
Any information received from you, such as your email address or support information, will not be shared with anyone, except for the following disclosures
5.0. Cookie usage
- your email address is shared with our email service provider, for the purpose of sending the newsletter, and
- if required, we will share your email address or support request information to protect the security or integrity of Fliptus' applications and website, in taking precautions against liability, and to comply with judicial or law-enforcement requests.
We may send a cookie to your computer to uniquely identify your browser when you visit our website, to improve our service to you. Most browsers allow you to disable or delete cookies in their settings.
6.0. Third-party site links
Our website and Applications may contain links to third-party websites and services for which we claim no responsibility for the privacy practices or content therein.